<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Oh I'm back. A very tiring day filled with endless airport waiting, acid reflux, and a return to a stinky house. Someone was supposed to stop by and check on the cats and it didn't happen. Luckily I had put out a huge amount of food and left out enough water. But, anyway. And Joey managed to pee on both couches, although the oilclothes prevented anything from soaking in. Blech. Only a few months and she will become an Amish cat. Puff is damn happy to see the human, and is now sitting on my lap.

Some new pictures to post tomorrow and I'll be attempting to fix the scrolling problem. [update- my sitemeter was the culprit] Until then, can you guess which confession is mine?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus