<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

Okay so ranting about GeoWBush is just plain useless. So I wouldn't bother reading the babble below because I'm guessing it is something you have already processed and if you disagree with it, then you probably shouldn't read anymore anyway.

I had a completely lazy night and found myself strangely drawn to the Average Joe television program. Beauty queen and a bunch of nice/strange "average" guys. It really is scraping the bottom, and the most interesting guys are the freakiest. I wouldn't date any of them. And I wonder what the gay version would be- a bunch of "average" (ahem) guys competing with a bunch of "above-average" guys for the chance to be with some hunk? Bravo channel, are you paying attention???

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus