<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Early morning. My quota of sleep used up earlier than normal due to late afternoon napping. At 5 AM I learn that I need to take special vitamins and buy bunches of silver coins, at least that is what basic cable television tells me. I comb Puff and Bear and Princess and the amount of soft hair that comes off of them surprises me, but then springtime is in the air. Princess, the pretty gray sealpoint, purrs loudly and looks at me with her pale blue eyes in a way that says "Adore me, for I am purrrfect." And she really is, the prettiest cat ever. Don't believe me, well you're a dirty trucker-fucker then.

Went clothes shopping because, as I told Eric, I was tired of my duds. On the way to the mall (I know, but that is all there is in Tucson) I see a prostitute dressed like a 1960s go-go dancer, complete with tall white boots and a sorta plastic coat. She looked miserable, no doubt because it was cold and rainy and who wants to hook in the rain?

I end up buying a cool striped shirt with a wide collar- very 70s looking, I guess. At the store a very cute Asian man assisted me, I admired his physique and imagined that he is almost as cute as Patch or Wayne or Maloney or HappySad, but probably not.

At home Les called me and we chatted about gross things (we always do) and about Steve N., someone we knew 18 years ago back in Ann Arbor and who now has a profile on bigmuscle. We hate him for having a hot body (it helps to be an architect and an aerobics instructor), but giggled knowing that he must buy Nair in massive quantities, since his pictures suggest a smoothness that he certainly didn't possess in 1986, when he was the hairiest man I had ever seen.

I thought about watching the telly last night but with basic cable there truly is nothing. As a result of my lack of cable, I totally missed the Sex and the City last episode brouhaha, but can't say that I even cared. I've also never seen Oz or Six Feet Under and, according to Gavin, I'm missing the new season of AbFab, which upsets me to no end.

Okay, nothing else to recount so I think I'm going to go make some French toast for breakfast. Later.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus