<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 27, 2004

A letter to the FCC. Jockohomo suggested that everyone send letters to Michael Powell, head of the FCC. Poor Mike (son of sellout Colin Powell) got to see him some tit at the Super Bowel. And got himself all worked up about it. So this is my letter to Mr. Powell, who wants to censor the already-censored garbage we see/hear in the media:

Dear Mr. Powell,

A quick note to say I don't care about the Janet Jackson breast APOCALYPSE. Can the government spent my tax dollars on something more important?

I find it much more OBSCENE to watch our president announce his plan to make gays and lesbians second class citizens. That is a profoundly more disgusting, immoral incident than Janet's wardrobe malfunction.

When I listened to you blather on about how awful the boob event was for you and your family, all I could think is "What the $#@&^!" Please note that in accordance with FCC rules I made my own swear word to express my dismay over the bull^%#$ that is coming out of the FCC.

I had to come home from work cause I feel like %$@#, coughing up big chunks of *($&^. The cats are delighted because that human is available for extra cuddle time. Geez, almost forgot, I need to call Santorum's office today and harass him.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus