<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Leap Year. Doesn't come often (no jokes please), so you should make an effort to do something utterly bizarre or unusual. Really, try it, as Panchesco would urge. So last night I went over to Jamie S.'s and was his photo model. Unfortunately, because many children probably read this blog, I can't post many of the more interesting photos. I did discover that the old saying that the camera adds ten pounds is true, especially if those ten pounds are already padding your mid-section. Nothing like a shocking photo or two to make you think, "Time to get one's behind back to the gym."

And then there is the unexpected photo, what do you say? I guess I can't be handsome or sultry or cute all of the time.



New, bewildered, shirt.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus