<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

Okay, bronchitis officially sucks. If I had a dollar for every time I have coughed over the last five days, why I'd be a lot happier than I am at this very moment, since no one is paying me in my feeble but constant attempt to turn my lungs inside out. At the staff meeting this morning I realized I was just plain miserable, and decided to come home and lie in bed for most of the afternoon. I feel a tiny bit of betterness, so perhaps that was the smart thing to do.

At the Oscar party last night I shocked everybody by announcing I hated Finding Nemo. I was told that it was the favorite movie of one guest. Well, I thought the movie made fun of mentally ill people dressed up as fishes, and I really wanted the evil shark to eat a couple of the main characters. Anyway, I think I made a bad impression, but you know what, I just didn't care. I stayed for a couple of hours but the whole event was so dull, no naughty outfits or outspoken politics and Billy Crystal was just dull as cardboard.

Say hello to Cosmic Noise, he's yet another cute Tucson blogger.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus