<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

What to say? I was naughty and called the Republican party here in Pima and chatted with some old geezer who got so worked up he told me that gays would get married "when hell freezes over." As I did this Patti and Sarah giggled. My office-mates enjoy listening in as I vex politicians and their staffmembers.

I enjoyed listening to John Waters chat with Terry Gross on NPR. I went to see Mr. Waters speak in April at the Hotel Congress. The event was marred by the two super drunk chain smokers sitting right in front of me. I had taken the claustrophobic ex along and I think he had a worse time. Oh well.

I taught an archaeology class at the local community college. I ate a sandwich from Beyond Bread and suffered from acid reflux. I had to reschedule my colonoscopy consultation until next week because the doctor was going to go play golf or something. I was excited to see the car odometer at 62222. I can't tell if I am catching another cold, something that happened last year when I had two in a row. I argued with Mike C. about politics. I am so right and he is, naturally, utterly wrong. Now it is time to go to bed and I have nothing else to write about. How was your day?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus