<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Oh crap. So George W. Bush has decided that a constitutional amendment is needed to save heteros from the lousy fucking homos. I called the D.C. offices of my US Senators- McCain and Kyl- and chatted with staff members. I asked Kyl's office when were they planning on opening concentration camps to put the gays and lesbians in. They assured me that wasn't going to happen. Yeah, right.

I also called the office of Marilyn Musgrave, the Colorado representative who sponsored the amendment. I talked with her staff person and told him that I hoped she got what she deserves. What that is, I'm not sure. Maybe her queer hairdresser will fuck her 'do up royally. Although, after checking out the pictures on her website it would be hard to make her look more asinine. Maybe she'll get her a lesbian grandbaby. Wouldn't that be ironic if one of her spawn turned fag? It is almost laughworthy. Or maybe a couple of queers will kiss in front of her, totally ruining her sunny disposition and making her extra flatulent.

Maybe I'll have to move my lousy fucking homo butt up to Canada. Mighty Maloney- can I come and sleep on your couch?

An afterthought. I called my mother this morning and she said, "I don't see any reason why gays and lesbians shouldn't be allowed to marry." How did my Republican mother become so cool?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus