<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

10 shallow confessions.

1). I've never shop lifted. Sometimes if I leave a store without buying anything I worry that the store people will think I am stealing.
2). I hate cologne on men. Except for Philip L. in Lincoln Nebraska in December 1990. I loved it on him.
3). I hate the swab test!
4). I once stopped dating someone because his back hair was longer than his chest hair.
5). I sleep with my feet sticking out from under the covers.
6). I am distantly related to George Bush through both my mother and father. My mother, who voted for John McCain in 2000, said "Oh, I'm not proud of that."
7. In first grade we learned to read with "Fun with Dick and Jane."
8. I liked Nancy Drew better than the Hardy Boys.
9. I think Patsy Cline is a zillion times better then Kylie or Britney or Madonna.
10. I spend way too much time on the internet.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus