<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

These are the enemy. The new Nazis. Religious folk. Evil. The people leading the effort to guarantee that discrimination against gay people will be written into the Constitution.



The American people are sophisticated enough to know the accusation of discrimination is false," said Representative Marilyn Musgrave, Republican of Colorado, the chief House sponsor of the proposal. and



Senator John Cornyn of Texas, the Republican overseeing the hearing, dismissed as a "myth" any idea that gay marriages have no effect on society.

I called their DC offices today. Their staff members don't like to talk to fags. I asked Cornyn's intern whether he only had sex in the missionary position. "If he is so interested in my life, I'm going to be interested in his." I said. Musgrave's gal intern assured me that it was a bipartisan measure. Yeah, maybe a token Democrat will sign on, but this is a Republican endeavor.

What to do? I'm all about love not hate. I also doubt that two-thirds of either the House or Senate will vote yes for the amendment, so it will wither and die. But still, the sickness of those people. The smug superiority. Makes one want to become an anarchist. Oh wait, that is what they want, isn't it. Instead I will send happy thoughts that Musgrave and Cornyn will maybe have some butt-fuckers for grandchildren. Wouldn't that be special?



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus