<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 27, 2004

At the protest across the street from the Baptist church there were about 150 people. The church was having an all-day conference on changing gays "back" to straights. Yawn. Some of the people came over and the one guy that wanted to talk to me was just creepy, plus I think he is probably a glory hole cocksucker. Anyways, I ran into a couple of people I knew and hung out with Jeffrey T., who told me about the guy who is dating that makes leather-clad teddybears. Nice!



Afterwards we went over to Curtis' yard sale and I made Jeffrey put on a preppy jacket and model for me.



Even with the dizzy-inducing jacket Jeffrey looked fabulous. He has Che Guevara tattooed on his lower leg. How many people can say that. Not me, I'm tattoo-less.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus