<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

Did you step in it?. Something stinks. George's new tv ads have arrived in Arizona. Images of the wreckage of the World Trade Center and a flag-draped body. I wonder how it would feel if one of my relatives had died there and a politician was using their dead body as a graphic in a commercial. I wonder whether the person who chose that image also chose the one of Laura sitting next to Georgie. "I'm troubled" by her unhappy appearance. She looks like a bitter old shrew, but then George has been busy fucking over the rest of the nation and probably neglecting his domestic policy, if you know what I mean. Or maybe he accidently poked his nasty old thing somewhere it shouldn't and Laura has a little annoying itch.

I'm troubled about Martha being declared guilty. Her stock value drops by one fourth. Why aren't the prosecutors charged with a corporate crime? Martha may have made a stupid decision. Who wouldn't act on a tip? I wonder if her success as a woman and her donations to the Democratic party had anything to do with it? Meanwhile Kenny Lay, George fuck bud, is lounging about in one of his mega-mansions. I wonder if he ever wakes up at night and thinks, "I wish I hadn't screwed thousands of people out of their retirement money."

So what crap will we step in next?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus