<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

Snow day. From work I can look north to the Santa Catalina mountains and see the snow up on the peaks. It certainly feels cold enough where I'm at, at about 2500 ft elevation. My house is so cold too, poor old Puff just wants to sit on my lap.


The view from work.

My cat problems may be solved in a happy manner. My Ex's mother wants two cats (her dogs died last year) and so I offered her Princess and Bear. Karen loves little miss Princess, who is damn pretty, and I think she'll like Bear as well, who is timid and well-mannered. So perhaps Joey, who hates the younger cats, will quit having her mental problems and stop the awful urination business.

In other news, well- I really don't have anything else to talk about. So dammit, I'm going to go do something about that matter. I'll let you know what trouble I get into.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus