<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

I made dinner for Matt last night- potato and red pepper enchiladas, a salad, and white bean hummus. I think it came out pretty good. Afterwards we made some plastic bead mosaic thingys and talked. I had a good time.

To answer people's questions from yesterday: 1). The quilt is the picture was made by my mother. 2). My old picture is still on in the archived entries, I thought I should have one that shows what I currently look like. 3). By forgotten I meant that my friends forgot to get me when they went hiking nearby. 4). No Lasik, my glasses mostly shine when I do self portraits- I got the frames as Lensmaster or someplace similar. 5). Puff is the nicest cat, he would never scratch anyone.

Any other questions that need to be answered?


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus