<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

In recovery. Wow, I was pretty messed up after getting home. The weird thing about the whole experience is the amnesia. Gavin drove me home but I have only vague recollections of that. What I do remember is the very pleasant feeling of lying down on the couch and the fact that it was so soft, much softer and snugglier than I have ever dreamt it could be. Even now, seven hours after getting doped up, I'm a tad woozy. Not enough to stop me from going to the store to get some frozen onion rings which I have been craving totally for some bizarre reason.

So what's next? Mark has mentioned going to NYC this May and suddenly I'm thinking, well wouldn't that be fun to go see my best friend Les and hang out with Mark and Wayne? Maybe Steven as well.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus