<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Yuck. Someone in my office has really bad breath. At this very moment it is floating around coating everything in stink-plaque. What do you tell the person? {----}, you really need to floss/brush/gargle/sand blast/vacuum/hose out your oral cavity! Your mouth is a Superfund site! Is that Jimmy Hoffa lodged behind your second premolar?

And now for something totally unrelated. Puff, my black cat, likes to jump up on top of the shower door and watch me shower in the morning. What a cat perv. This morning he decided to reach down and pat me on the head. I'm like, "Puff, what are you doing?" Finally I realized he was wickedly trying to scratch me with his freshly trimmed claws. So poor ole Puff ended up taking a shower with Homer. He didn't like it, but it was probably good for him as he is shedding like crazy. Now if I could only find a human volunteer to take showers with.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus