<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I'm going to go through my photos- you know, those archaic images that were once printed on Kodak paper- and find some of me. Panchesco and Mark have recently done so. Unfortunately, I was not as photogenic as those two cuties. Around 1972 or so I got slapped pretty hard with the ugly stick and did not recover until 1986. I have to find the senior picture taken that year. It happened to be the day Anne Marie, my cute orthodontist from Belgium, removed my braces and ohmigod I had perfect straight teeth. Prior to that I had been a candidate for Extreme Makeover.

In other news, I'm going to be in New York City from Wed. May 19 through Tues May 25. What adventures will take place?

Lastly, American Idol is on the telly as I type this. All of the contestants I've heard so far suck so utterly! It is embarassing to hear them, even the underage cute redhead. Do you agree??

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus