<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

Jeffrey S. and I went shopping. At Loews a very helpful woman gave me a discounted gallon of black oil base which I will be applying to my metal fence. I also bought a lovely pink carnation, which will go on my front steps. At Ross I bought a retro black and white shirt which I plan on wearing in New York City next month. At Pier 1 we bought nothing, I hated the overpowering cloying smell of candles. The boy behind the counter was totally hot, though, and there was a cute geeky gay couple looking at chairs, one of whom was a very nice-looking redhead. Back at home the cats all clamored for attention as we look at the paint chips. I'm going to repaint my study- currently it is lavender with gray trim and I just don't like it. Can't be blue as my bedroom and the cat bathroom are dark and light blue respectively. Can't be yellow cause that's the kitchen. So maybe some shade of green with orange trim? I'm all about color. And speaking of that, there is the tiniest orange spider crawling on my computer- damn is it ever cute.


Poppy, front yard, April 2004.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus