<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

After a day in the sun (I had to work on getting a dig ready today and tomorrow), I came home and cleaned like a devil, since Gregg and Shane were coming down from Phoenix. I've known them since '91 and it is nice to see them. They laugh at my silly stories. I admire their muscular bodies- here in Tucson guys aren't as gym-inclined. Although when we stopped at IBT's I did see the cute, pyschotic guy who has been working out (steroids maybe?) and now has a truly amazing body. Too bad he foams at the mouth.


Gregg.


Shane.

Arghh, I have to work tomorrow. So hot. And dusty. And the creepy old guy standing about 100 feet away staring at me and Dan the backhoe man. I wish he would go away, but then maybe he is the president of my fan club and nobody told me.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus