<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

Extreme Butt Makeover. So in March I had a colonoscopy and had to pay a $1,000 deductible, which I will eventually get reimbursed through our stupid FSA thing-a-ma-jig. So I submitted the first receipt, showing I had paid $770 to the surgery center and yesterday got a lovely rejection letter, saying that they were unable to pay the money. Why? Because I hadn't proved that the colonscopy wasn't for "cosmetic purposes."

Umm, what does one say to that sort of thing? "Well, my large intestine was so ugly that a colonscopy was absolutely necessary!" or "Have you ever heard of people having cosmetic surgery done to their rectum- EVER?" So today I re-submitted paperwork and I guess they will find something else wrong, just because they can.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus