<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

In today's episode I didn't particularly care for the sandwich I had for lunch. Bland and too many sprouts. My compatriots, Larry and Eric, were fun and we liberally used our boyscopes to study the studly guys at Beyond Bread. I worked diligently compiling images for my report. I was crushed when our internet and phone service went out abruptly, forcing me to actually pay attention and work for the last hour.

The woman who called me to come look at the cats never showed and I cleaned house for naught. Princess and Bear did enjoy the careful grooming they received, since I wanted them to look their tidiest. But because of the somewhat rude woman, I didn't get my swamp cooler turned on and it is somewhat hot in my house. I got to Ace Hardware too late to buy what I needed. I am cursed, but only in a small way.


Bucket of joy.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus