<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

So I learned a lesson. Don't point out your hot friend Patrick while a charity auction is ongoing. Because you end up being the proud owner of a $100 cottonwood tree that you really don't need/want, but you are not going to be humilated by the bossy drag queen. And luckily I was able to sell it to someone else for $50 to I ended up donating $50 to a very worthy cause.


Patrick in the red plaid shirt.

I went with Jeffrey S. and we saw lots of people we knew. Jeffrey T. and his beau were wrestling, dressed in leather garb. They were bulging in all the right places.


Jeffrey T. and TC, pre jello wrestling.

Ran into a lot of friends. Hung out with Matt and Joe and I was a tad sloshed so I think I said some inappropriate things, but you know, stuff like that just kinda happens. Anyway, a good time was had and they raised $27,000 for a super great group, it was a fun time.


Matt and Joe

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus