<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 22, 2004

On the subway heading up to the 42nd Street station on the way to Barrage, I watched my fellow riders. I was feeling a little nervous going to meet people. NYC is a big hodge podge. Everyone is surprisingly courteous, except for the annoying woman handing out religious pamphlets.

I was there first and sipped a gin and tonic while waiting. I'm such a lightweight- I wasn't even half finished and I was buzzed. A cute guy in a red shirt walked in- hey it's Steven (Apt3E). Geez, he's even cuter in real life. We start chatting and soon other bloggers trickle in. I meet Addaboy and Crash. Suddenly there is Mark (Zeitzuige) and Jennifer (Zenchick) and a little while later Patrick (Patch).

People bought me more drinks and by the fourth I was a little sloshed. Well a lot sloshed. I was having a lot of fun talking and flirting and feeling all glamourous. I went and had bad Thai food with Crash and Atticus and came back to the bar. Everybody was really sloshy by then. Finally at 12:45 a said adieu and walked to the subway, a bouquet of orangish-yellow roses in hand. The trip back was less crowded, quieter. The stations are really clean and I didn't spot a single rat on the tracks, which was a little disappointing. Back at Les's place the guys next door were loud, screaming into their cell phones as Hazel-dog and I tried to sleep. It was a nice time.


Eddie, Apt3E, and I.


Cowsinthebarn, me, Apt3E, and Patch.


Mr. Zeitzuege in his sexy cowboy shirt.


Zenchick and Mzouiser.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus