<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 23, 2004

I checked my cell phone when I reached the front door. 6:13. a.m. I can't remember the last time I stayed up all night. Numerous drinks do that to you. Late nights are very interesting. Bob, Patch, and I watched rats foraging through the garbage at around 4:30 am. They were not cute (the rats, that is). Why are their tails so long? The Brazilian waiter at Dish, where I sat between Crash and Zenchick, was way hot. They don't grow muscles like that in Tucson. Afterwards we retired to a bar called XL and I consumed beverages that have left a slightly toxic aftertaste in my mouth. Patch and I found mark's lost phone, which I had to dial to prove that it was Mark's. Our fouffy waiter was more entertaining as the night progressed. We helped the bored French girl forget that there were no straight men at the bar. And Patch and I sat on the curb as the sun was rising and talked about how blogging has allowed us to meet people we would never have met.

I'll be posting pictures once back in Tucson, as well as linking names to blogs. Right now I'm going to go take a little disco nap.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus