<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Enough! Yes, I know Nancy has a coffin fetish. She can't keep her lips off those pricy mahogany caskets, I know it is awful tempting. I mean when I drive by that Caskets for Less store on Stone Avenue I just start to drool.

The earliest memory I have of a national event was Eisenhower's funeral back in 1969. I sat next to Mamma on the couch and we watched, she explained what the significance was. Now Ike was a real president, someone to admire. He was a manly man, kinda like John Kerry and John McCain or even Dianne Feinstein. Not a wussy-pussy-boy like G. W. Bush and Reagan, who was kinda nelly if you ask me- and what was up with Ronnie Jr and the whole ballet thing. He should have played rugby instead, he would have been ahead of his time.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus