<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 14, 2004

I've never been a good liar. When I was five I accidently set my sisters' playhouse on fire and ran in the house to tell my mother that robbers had done the deed. It would have been much better to just say I was playing with matches.

I find it easier to just tell the truth if someone asks me something ("Do I look fat in this?") or avoid situations where I really don't want to tell someone something. I guess this annoying truthfulness is why I can be so pissed off at certain politicians for lying, including lies that end up killing someone.

My cats are pretty good liars- they always look so sweet and innocent. The other night I was having a very pleasant dream and Joey reached out and grabbed my lower lip with her claw. I woke up (fast!) and asked her why she did that naughtiness. All she could say was "Meow!" Which is what she says about everything, now that I think about it.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus