<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

My lovely rash. Often, after taking antibiotics, I develop an ugly rash. This time was no exception. I have dozens of small red spots covering my upper chest and now it is spreading to my face. So pretty. Maybe I could do a dot-by-dot and see what it makes.

Went to a toy store after dinner. Saw lots of strange toys and a few familiar ones. Tinker toys, now that was something that I played a lot with. They had an erector set, but it was made out of plastic, not the sturdy metal one we had, with lots of sharp edges. Seems like toys were more educational back in the old days, including just a bit of danger.

His last day at work was today, and in a week he and his boyfriend are getting in the U Haul and driving down the yellow brick road to San Francisco.Expurgate is one of the most creative, smartest, experienced guys I have ever met. Plus, he has the prettiest eyes and this wicked smile. Happy ever after, Tucson will be a bit less exciting in a week.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus