<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

The old house across the street is owned by Joe, a very good looking Hispanic man. He is renovating it to rent it out and today I asked myself in. I was surprised to find that it is a mirror image of my house, the only major difference is the fireplace, which had a rounded-arch opening and the overall size of the rooms, which is a little smaller (I think the house is narrower). I wandered into the kitchen last and was amazed to see that it is almost completely original. My kitchen was renovated at some time and most of the original features were removed. Three of the details my house lacks are:


Breakfast nook.


Hidden ironing board closet.


Tile backsplash.

Of these I will be having the last two restored and now I'm contemplating the first, which basically divides the room. That is somewhat problematic, but it looks really nice. What to do? I have the money available, so now I have to puzzle the situation for awhile.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus