<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Today was almost normal. We met in the morning and I bought materials and a new water heater. Doug and Jason fixed my kitchen floor boards. Work on the new cabinets begins tomorrow. I took a nap in the afternoon, Joey sat on my back and purred loudly as I dreamed.


The day before.

Tonight I went barhopping. At IBTs I just missed hearing Panchesco sing. It had been too long since I've seen him. Chatted with people, played Sissy Bingo (Matt won the big prize). Too crowded at Woody's but was surprised to hear Scott S. singing, he was really good. Back to the Denture Inn where I sat and chatted with Chris. It was just nice being surrounded by my friends and feeling normal again.

Fluttering about the light on the front porch were a couple of these monsters, which Adam is particularly fond of:


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus