<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Acid reflux, I wouldn't wish it upon anybody. Slow burning, lasts all day long. I take the little purple pills and chug pepto. I'm used to it now so it doesn't interfere much with life, just makes the quality not so hot.

Avoiding painting tonight, probably should finish the plaster work. But geez, Friday night and I would rather be doing something else. Went for a drink with W., a woofy guy, but the sparks weren't there, I think he likes younger men. Oh well. The dating pool in Tucson is so small that a little incident like that sucks. But I'm not complaining, it could be worse. I could be dateless and have acid reflux. Wait, wait, wait, I meet those criteria. Suck!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus