<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

I put on my painting shorts and started painting practically the moment I got home. A light yellow for the walls, a light blue for the ceiling, "eggnog" for the cabinets and trim. Those shorts have the paint from the last two rooms I painted, dark blue bedroom, mango bathroom. Now they will accumulate the new paint in the kitchen and bathroom.
 



I only painted a section of the wall and ceiling, checking to see the colors worked. They did. Then I focused on the cabinet and its doors. I'm hoping the doors will go on Sunday and with the tils mostly completed, I'll have one of the projects mostly done.

In other news, John Kerry rocked in his speech tonight. He's a stud. Makes GW look like a big ole wuss.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus