<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Lots of lightning and thunder today, one bolt scared the crap out of me it was so close.  Nice and cool at the moment, hope it stays that way. Got soaked trying to run to the historical society as a Democratic fundraiser weaseled a contribution out of me.

Yuck, I just made the mistake of really looking at my keyboard. How does all that crud get down in there?

Hung out with Curtis after work. He suggested paint colors for the kitchen so maybe tomorrow I'll buy several gallons. I like painting, fast and inexpensive way to change things. I've been agonizing about color choices, so I guess I'll just have to do and perhaps regret it later.

Hey, I've updated my blog links. Expurgate has gone back to My Name is Sam and a couple of new blogs have been added. Say hello to MelloBoy.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus