<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 23, 2004

I feel like getting in my car and just driving, driving away. I'm a little stir crazy. Work is dreadfully dull, waiting for something new to come up. I'm finishing up some old projects, but there isn't enough to do. At home there is sawdust and plaster everywhere- when I walk bare-footed my feet get dirty instantly. It's hot and humid and I have piles of stuff everywhere. The disorganization is starting to be a bother.

But at the same time, going someplace means sitting in a car- yuck- and driving to some equally hot place where gas is as expensive and so on. So I guess I'm feeling a bit unsatisfied. Is this what a mid-life crisis is supposed to be about. How come I couldn't have a more exciting one with a lot of drugs and apologies in the morning and shameful secrets? Maybe I'm having the dullest mid-life crisis ever. Wouldn't that be funny?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus