<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Things that happened today. I learned that in 1911 the U.S. army had a total of 12 trucks and many people thought that was more than enough. I wrote two pages of text. I was pleased to read that the anti-gay marriage amendment failed. The dentist says I have no cavities and was impressed at my brushing thoroughness. Doug and Jason drew interesting things on my kitchen wall. I made an insurance claim and the woman consoled me over my downed power line incident. At Hot Campus Boy Safeway I stood in line behind a hot campus boy and admired his freckles, rosy cheeks, and waifish looks. Afterward I flipped off a woman, who never saw me, driving a van with a bumper sticker "Marriage= Man + Woman." That was the second time I flipped her off without her seeing me. At home I am hot and sticky, swamp coolers really suck in July and August.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus