<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I've had some nice emails- from Michele (who was my best friend in high school), her co-worker Allison (they live in Sault Ste. Marie, so cold in the winter!), Tom from Illinois, Rob who used to live in Tucson, and Roman from LA (let me know when you are coming through Tucson). I guess it is flattering to know that people enjoy what I write- the whacky humor, the absolutely fascinating minutae of my daily life, the occasional political rant.

Suddenly it feels like fall here in Tucson- highs in the 80s. Today it rained in the afternoon, I sat working on a map with Catherine as the raindrops drummed against the window. Such a relief from the horrid summer heat, which will of course be back again for a few more months.



Hibuscus, this morning.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus