<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

Places I want to go to and why:

Mexico, Mexico City- interesting culture
Peru, Lima- what's it like living at such a high elevation?, plus women wearing bowler hats
Iceland- cool volcanoes
Greenland- glaciers and Viking ruins
Crete- Palace of Minos where the Minotaur was supposed to live in his maze
Turkey- Aphrodias has amazing Roman statues
Kenya- elephants and giraffes
Alaska- grizzly bears and mutant Republicans
Japan, Tokyo- what's it like cramming so many people in such a small place?
Canada, Toronto- Oslynn tells me it is a wonderful place

Places I want to return to and why:

Washington, D.C.- Jimbo and John G. along with the National Archives and all those interesting documents
San Francisco- fog and queers
New York City- Patch and the other blogger boys, my best friend Les
Prague- prettiest city ever and so cheap
Hawaii- beautiful flowers and amazing terrain

I've seen most of the United States, so I'm more interested in international travel. Too bad my checkbook doesn't have the same aspirations.




Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus