<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Today's home improvements- Doug grouted the tile on the counter. I painted the front awning and one window. Taping the glass was time consuming, luckily Avi and Mike stopped by and entertained me. Tonight I painted the inside of the cabinets above the fridge and scraped the old paint off of the window panes from the front door.

In between I took Curtis over to Buffalo Exchange with six huge bags of vintage clothes. He was able to sell them a huge pile- I commented that it almost made me want to be a girl cause the women's clothes he was selling were so cool. But if I was a girl I couldn't enjoy going bald, so not going to happen.

My new vintage chrome and formica kitchen table and chairs:



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus