<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 11, 2004

A crazy bug smiled at me when I got home.



A curious bug, one who smiles.

He was waiting next to the porch light, freshly hatched, and was casually reaching out for dinner among the other bugs drawn to the brightness.

I hung out with Sandy, Mark, and Zane. Mustn't forget Roger, who jumped up and down with excitement.


Roger.

We went and played miniature golf, something I have never done before. Zane was a little dangerous with the club. I kept hitting my ball into the bushes.




Zane and the cow.

The place generates a lot of money, but the management was cheap and most of the light bulbs were missing. A little dark, but perhaps the darkness kept away all of the interesting bugs. Instead they were sitting on the wall next to my front door, waiting for me when I got home.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus