<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

I did many things today. I finished painting the study- Marsh Green walls, Honey Beige Trim, and Yellow Coneflower book shelf.



The picture doesn't show the colors well, it was getting dark.

I went to the hot-college-boy-Safeway but there were no hot college boys. On the way home I saw they were demolishing the old Thrifty Block downtown, so I drove back fast with my camera. The Arizona Daily Star photographer made up for the Safeway experience- he was godawful cute. I remember the time he photographed me on a dig and I flirted with him. He took mug shots of each of us and I asked why. Turns out the newspaper keeps them on file in case we end up murdering someone or being killed in a car accident. Nice.



They peeled the facade off and there was this cool Art Deco building underneath.



Didn't last for long. I kept a brick.

The phone rings, it is Kevin telling me to come to karoake at IBTs. Once there Panchesco and I chased people around with our cameras.



Richard before he sang.

I saw the winker, who remembered me as Howard.



I think he is a Republican, sigh.

Richard and I swarmed around the lovely female impressionists, shouting "Look over here, ohmigod you look fabulous! Look this way, who designed your gown? Get out of the way Joan Rivers, you freeze-dried olde handbag!"




When I got home that smiling bug, some sorta praying mantis, was still hanging out at the light, cleverly looking for something to eat.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus