<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

I'm going to be busy the next couple of weeks with work- going to a museum to look at photos, mapping some old mill sites, attending a meeting where people bring artifacts in to be looked at. I am excited.


Yes, I really am excited.

I am obsessed with the Scissor Sisters album. Buy. It. I also ordered RuPaul's new album because he sent me an email asking me to do so. Actually, I think RuPaul is a super person, and that was reason enough. I also bought Rob's latest book.

Watched Lost last night. Who knew that Matthew Fox was such a fox? And on Tuesday the guys got together and cheered as Chip and Kim won the Amazing Race. I was so pleased that it wasn't the other crappy couples. I guess the Lord didn't want the young model Christians to win after all.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus