<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 20, 2004

The jalapeno jelly ice cream I made turned out really good. No one could guess what the ingredient was and everyone liked it.


A blurry picture, the red peppers were a clue.


Nick and Tom.

Busy, busy, busy today. Some housecleaning, grocery stores, bought a blue rug for my bedroom at Crate & Barrel. Lunch with the Ex's mum (she and my mother are really good friends). Tomorrow might go to a craft show with her and perhaps get the MixMaster mixer that she wants to buy me. I'm hoping they have the cobalt blue one.

Mystery object picture: A pile of new cattle guards waiting to be installed. Cattle guards, in case you didn't know, are put on roads to keep cows from walking into unfenced areas or onto highways.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus