<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Oh the holidays are upon us and I see that Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is on the telly on December 1.


The Abominable Snowman.

It is my favorite Christmas show. I love the Abominable Snowman, although I was pretty scared of him when I was a child. Maybe it is because he is so furry.


Also kinda liked Hermie, because I identified with his misfittedness.

My second favorite show was Charlie Brown's Christmas, followed probably by the Little Drummer Boy (do they show that one anymore).

When I was a kid Christmas was a big deal because it meant toys and candy, something we didn't get much of. Archerr notes that his nephews and nieces get too many presents, and I think that is probably the case for a lot of people nowadays. A couple of years ago everybody gave my cats presents- I ended up with dish towels. I think this year I'll be giving Archerr a call on Christmas and we'll chat about stocking stuffers and other interesting things.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus