<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I ran into Patrick at Borders while buying my Amish brother an exotic chicken calender. He pointed out to me that it was basically a calender with pictures of cocks, fancy ones really. He also mentioned that he looked forward to meeting Jimbo when he comes to visit.

I was going to include a picture of Patrick, who oftens makes the funniest faces (on purpose) when I take photos of him. He has the best moustache in Tucson. However, something is going wrong with my relatively new computer. Adobe Photoshop no longer works and the program I use to download photos is extremely slow. I've also not been able to upload another program. I've tried the normal things (compressing data, deleting unused files) and nothing works. When I did a disk scan the computer announced it couldn't complete it. Let's just note that I am a trifle annoyed.

Brian sent me a mini-camera tripod with an Xmas card. I guess he'll have to wait to see it used. Adam sent me a Kwanza card, unfortunately I had to go to the post office to pay 12 cents postage due. That just seems inefficient, I'm sure more than 12 cents in wages were spent filling out the little form and then retrieving the card at the post office.

I skipped dinner with a friend, I'm getting a tad anxious about the upcoming surgery and so on. And that's the way it is.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus