<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Later, I'm an addict. Doug rescued me by coming over and hanging out while the doctor and pharmacy sorted out my refill of pain killers. I was beginning to freak out a tad since I was running low on pills and the pain is pretty extreme. Doug brought me some little gifts- the Hello Kitty coloring book was especially nice. We made each other holiday cards and he listened to me grunt as I climbed in and out of his new car.

It is very strange the panic I was beginning to feel, worrying that I wasn't going to get those 20 pain pills. I don't think I've ever felt that way before. For some reason the abdominal pain really intensifies at around 2 PM (at least today and yesterday it did).

I have a surprise for tomorrow- someone made me a little something for my blog.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus