<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you not to use profanity." Apparently Senator John Kyl's office boy in Washington, DC does not like the word shit. As in "this shitty war in Iraq." I told him I grew up a dairy farm and I didn't consider the word shit profanity. He hung up on me. I then called Senator John McCain's office- his staff is always very personable. His staff person laughed when I told them about getting hung up on. Senator Kyl is an arrogant prick so it doesn't surprise me that his staff follows his lead.

Made roasted vegetables- onions, garlic, potatoes, carrots, and parsnips- last night. And then fell asleep on the couch at 7:00 PM. Hopefully I will be done with jet lag today- I got up at 5:00 AM this morning and cleaned house!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus