<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 16, 2005

When I walked into the Venture Inn the only person I knew was Andrew, who had brought along his mother's white terrier because the dog was coming off of some sort of tranquilizer. The dog was soon in my lap and Andrew and I watched guys playing pool as the dog and I got to know each other. By the time Andrew had left other people I knew were wandering in- Michael, Reuben, Doug, Jeffrey T., Jeffrey S., and so on. Patrick was sporting an especially bushy beard and moustache, it tickled when he gave me a kiss and I was squeezing his butt. I wonder what Jimbo would look like if his beard grew out a bit more?

After a couple of hours the cloud of cigarette smoke had completely fumigated me, I was ready to leave. Getting out of the bar was difficult, had to say good byes and flirt with a couple of guys. Back at home I had leftover apple pie from the dinner I made Sandy. We had watched Girls Will Be Girls and Sandy laughed and laughed, so did I. This morning I watched Saved. I'm not a big fan of the late teen girls (Mandy Moore, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan), but Mandy did a great job as the over zealous Christian girl.

It is only 2:30 and I'm puzzling over what to do with the rest of the day. Call somebody and flirt some more? Organize some files? Read? I dunno, maybe I'll head home and take a nap.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus