<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 17, 2005

I thought about civil rights today, on Martin Luther King Day. I was going to write something lengthy on the issue, but my heart wasn’t into it. Gays and lesbians will someday have the same rights as straight people. Religious folks and southern politicians may wish otherwise, but they have never been able to stop civil rights. That’s why we are celebrating the life of Martin Luther King instead of George Wallace or Strom Thurmond.

In other news, I’m all scruffy at the moment but you’ll have to wait for photographic evidence. My computer CPU has been declared officially dead and a new CPU has been dispatched by Dell. Hopefully by the end of the week I’ll have a computer at home and I can be back to my normal life, reading blogs at home and conducting anthropological studies of the male human form.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus