<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

Yardwork is done. I'm working long days Wednesday through Friday so I came home earlier and spent a couple of hours whacking weeds, raking, and cleaning out my laundry area. Now I'm finished with that for a while and over the next couple weeks I'll be cleaning house. Have to get it ready for upcoming guest stars Les and Jimbo, making crossover appearances from their soap operas set in Brooklyn and DC.

I'm all worn out now and honestly I was going to write some important things but instead I think I'll go take a shower and drink some cranberry juice.

I'm hosting a dinner party and serving salad, veggie lasagna, garlic bread, and brownies. I need: 1) a suggestion for a pre-dinner drink and appetizer and 2). a good inexpensive red wine. Comments please!


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus