<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 21, 2005

I have to turn the telly off because of the breathless adoration of fuckface Bush, who stopped briefly in town to masturbate in front of his loyal Republican followers. Just hearing/seeing/smelling that twit elevates my blood pressure. He was blathering on about how important life is- the same man who ordered bombs dropped on an Iraqi neighborhood because there was a chance Saddam was nearby, resulting in the death of Iraqi children. So who's life is more important, a Florida vegetable or a bunch of foreign kids?

In other news, Jimbo is off bird watching in southeast Arizona and the house seems quiet without him talking funny to my cats. Any other bloggers want to come visit me? Archerr is coming this summer, maybe I can convince him to both fly in an airplane and try a parsnip!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus