<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

I need a sugar daddy. I guess I'm too responsible- after paying the bills, the 401K, and insurance I have like nothing to live on. Of course this is car insurance month, so that explains it, partially. But really, I don't lead a particularly extravagant life and you'd think I'd get ahead someday. At least my credit card is paid off.

Think. Think. Think. Ways to make more money... Pole dancer? No, I look awful in fishnet stockings. Prostitute- ditto on the thigh-length gogo boots. Write the great American novel? I'm not too good at fiction. Live within my means? Well, I guess eating out of dumpsters can be lotsa fun.

I think I'll just behave and not charge anything on that credit card.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus